PDA

View Full Version : Nano Biscotte help required

Darth Vapour
11-19-2013, 05:37 AM
I am having trouble with my NB. I had one working fine for a couple of months, and now it is not booting at all. Just a click and then static. I have tried to isolate the problem - get the same with a different speaker and different batteries. I have two other NB's for other projects (waiting on saving for parts to complete) and tried their SD cards - one gives the light meat boot and then nothing, the other like an engine trying to start (dark meat boot?) and then nothing. I tried the harness on another card and get the same results.

The SD cards which give the boot sounds read ok on the computer. The click one doesn't show up at all and I figure must be dead? Anyhow, really not sure what to do next.

Excuse the brain fart but I just sorted it. In trying to solve the problem I had removed the switch, and stupidly hadn't tried connecting the wires to activate the card after hearing the boot sound. Very embarrassing. Anyhow, works fine now. Obviously it was the SD card that died. Thankfully it was a cheap fix.