PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Outer Rim

Commander
08-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Greetings all. Been looking around the forum for a couple of days, just got my activation email and though I'd say hi.

Um...hi.

So I'm from South Africa and will be placing an order in the not to distant future. It will probably be a group order with other force-sensitive beings in my area, since shipping is pricey after looking at conversion rates. I already found the basic saber parts guide, and I am very happy that I did.

Silver Serpent
08-21-2013, 04:54 AM
Welcome to the forums! There's a ton of information here, so read as much as you can. Be sure to post a parts list before you order, and let some of the more experienced members look it over for missing/unnecessary parts. It'll save you on shipping (and headaches) :)

Commander
08-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Thanks, I will definitely do that. Wouldn't want to have the package arrive here just to realize I missed something that's impossible to find here. I would call it wallet-ache personally :mrgreen:

Silver Serpent
08-21-2013, 12:14 PM
The wallet-ache comes later, usually around the time you're building your 3rd or 4th saber...

Boj-Vaati Mau
08-21-2013, 06:17 PM
To the Forum and saber building you are welcome, yes! As SS said, read! Read all the stickies even if you don't think they apply. You'll get quite an education that way on what you are embarking on.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
08-21-2013, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the Forums!