PDA

View Full Version : The New Nano Biscotte

Jedi_Knight_Zekk
08-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Hey all, so it has been a while... so long that there is a new sound board! I have a few questions about the new Nano Biscotte sound board.
Are there:
Any videos posted that show the sounds that come on it? Do they sound good?
Any wiring guides on it?
Do you guys recommend it?
Is it a relatively easy board to install in a saber?

I apologize if thing have been posted before, it's been a long time since I've been on the forums, and I can't seem to find the answers to my questions.

If there are other threads like this one, any links and referrals would be most appreciated :)

May The Force Be With You All.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
08-14-2013, 04:16 PM
The NB is the little brother of the PC. It uses the same sound fonts.
The wiring guide in in the manual, just like all other Plecter Lab products.
Sure. It was meant to spare poor MR sabers from being scavenged.

It is pretty easy to deal with. With that said, it is meant to be useful for trooping sabers. It only takes one 3.7V battery, which could be swapped out on a troop. Due to it's size and power consumption, it doesn't have all the features of the PC or the CF. No FoC, lockup, and it only needs one momentary switch. It is an "entry level" board.

Jordandau
08-14-2013, 04:57 PM
It beats the pants off of MR sound boards. Better accuracy, changeable fonts, and in most cases, smaller footprint. If you're going cheap, no other way for me.

Jedi_Knight_Zekk
08-15-2013, 05:18 AM
The NB is the little brother of the PC. It uses the same sound fonts.
........ Due to it's size and power consumption, it doesn't have all the features of the PC or the CF. No FoC, lockup, and it only needs one momentary switch. It is an "entry level" board.

Okay, so it's just a basic board, with sounds hum, clash, and lights... I think we have a winner! sounds like it's just what I've been looking for! Thanks guys!