PDA

View Full Version : crystals...

JediInvestigatorKenji
07-03-2013, 06:31 PM
ok I only have three things to add to my saber then it will be operational, and when looking through the things in the shop I decided that I might add a crystal chamber you know to add something a little extra to make it kinda official but the thing is I need help with ideas for the chamber/holder for the crystal and whats the best green crystals to use. will the crystal affect the glow of the blade? will the crystal be too bright to see clearly? will the design be able to have wires going through it if I decide to improve the design of the overall saber or move the chamber itself? will it look good by just having the crystal on display beside the saber?

any help will be good thanks.

Sunrider
07-03-2013, 09:49 PM
Here is one of mine. http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?12976-Sunrider-s-Praxis-Saber&highlight=praxis

JediInvestigatorKenji
07-03-2013, 10:53 PM
omg wow that is a beautiful work of art, but that is way too advanced for me to do just yet maybe after I do a few more sabers and get the know how but for now I really want to keep it basic. thank you. your crystal chamber is a lot more open than mine will be since it will be placed in the extension double male with slots Item #: Schamber. I have decided to use a peridot crystal 8959 I just have to find a good one and buy it