PDA

View Full Version : Great Night of Family Frustration; I mean FUN

tetmatek
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Tonights Family activity was building some SW LEGO's. I think the wife thought they were going to be tough; but everybody was able to put their's together without any frustration. Tonight we all had our own to put together. They beat the crap out of trying to transform a transformer.

I did a Tie interceptor, the wife did the A- wing, both boys had a V-wing, and the girls each had a Scout Walker. It took us an hour to do them and they turned out awesome.

It was one of my better family night projects. I'll try to get some pics of the finished fleet.

It is a good way to get the family in on your SW hobby. It's also a good way to collect these things without tick'in off the wife. So James if ya want any SW LEGO's this would be a good way to get them and build them.LOL

987654321a
10-11-2006, 08:26 PM
thats really cool, how you family does that. mine never do cause they are always at work . haha

james3
10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

That is way cool man. I am SO going to have to do this. HEHEHEHE Play the wife at her own game :twisted:

Right on! :idea:

GFORCE13
10-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Awesome Idea more families need to do this, I finally convinced my wife that the hooks in the Ceiling need something to hang fom them. I was thinking Lukes X-Wing in one corner and Darths Tie Fighter in the other, we could each build one. 8) 8)

Devilstar2k2
10-13-2006, 03:40 AM
Awesome idea... I think I'm gonna have to borrow this one... :wink: