PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Force users!

Varros
06-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Hi All,

I've been looking at Parksabers for a saber for a while now and have just come across this forum - I LOVE all these custom sabers - so nice!

I'm literally blown away by some of these designs and have no hope what so ever of doing this myself! - I could probably put the parts together/maintain it but no machine custom ones.

I think my favourite so far is one that Sunrider has made:

Its beautiful!

also this one by Madcow looks so authentic!

I look forward to chatting with everyone here and I hope one day I'll build myself a custom Saber! :)

Here's one I've mocked up on the builder:

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/15/saberbuilderrender.png

Simple but i think it looks kinda nice for it :)

Thanks

Sam

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-12-2013, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the Forums! Have fun looking around, and remember to do all the reading you can.

Varros
06-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks dude - will do! :)

Silver Serpent
06-12-2013, 06:32 AM
You have two pommels and two bladeholders on that saber. You can't connect them like that.

You could get have an extension modified with grooves to look like BH3 and use that instead. You're going to have a difficult time with that pommel design though.

Welcome to the forums, have fun reading, play with the saber builder a bit more, and good luck with your build!

Varros
06-12-2013, 08:35 AM
You have two pommels and two bladeholders on that saber. You can't connect them like that.

You could get have an extension modified with grooves to look like BH3 and use that instead. You're going to have a difficult time with that pommel design though.

Welcome to the forums, have fun reading, play with the saber builder a bit more, and good luck with your build!

Didnt even notice lol - and this is why I love helpful forums! :D

Look forward to building a custom Saber - have been reading alot this morning and watching videos also - i think what i'd eventually like is a modern saber with crystals on show and LED light rigns around the grip :) and a salt water etched design on the hilt! Going to have to drap up some concepts and see if its do-able! :)