PDA

View Full Version : NB AV switch

WINN3BAG3L
06-07-2013, 12:07 PM
I have been looking for quite some time on the forums and I have no yet found anything to help me. All of the threads I have read have had accent LEDs, which my saber does not have, and I just wanted to know how to wire an AV switch to the sound board.

GFJedi
06-07-2013, 12:09 PM
As long as it is a momentary switch, you just wire one pole to one switch pad and the other pole to the other switch pad. It's just that simple. No need to worry about polarity or anything.

Jordandau
06-07-2013, 01:52 PM
AV switches can me momentary or latching, and can have accent LEDs in them or not. We'll need more details.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-07-2013, 02:21 PM
AV switches can me momentary or latching, and can have accent LEDs in them or not. We'll need more details.

If he's using an NB, he can only use a momentary. GFJedi is correct regarding the switch portion of the AV switch.
IF it has a LED that he wants to use, he could use the 3.3V pad to power that LED.

Jordandau
06-07-2013, 05:31 PM
That's true that the board can only use Momentary, but I don't like to assume so I asked for more details.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-07-2013, 05:39 PM
That's true that the board can only use Momentary, but I don't like to assume so I asked for more details.

He did mention that it was "NB AV Switch" in the thread title. ;)