PDA

View Full Version : FX-sabers.com down?

CGompertz09
06-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Is anyone else who is part of the FX Sabers Forum having trouble accessing the site? I'm supposed to be sending my saber to MH for repairs, however his mailing address is in my messages there, which I can't get to. Was hoping it was just a network error or something with my computer, but I can't even access it via my phone.

Silver Serpent
06-03-2013, 10:09 AM
I haven't been able to access it since sometime Sunday evening. I'm sure it's being worked on, and hopefully will be back up soon. So you're not the only one.

Starwinder
06-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Yeah, seems like it's been down since last night. Haven't been able to open the site on either the computer or phone since then.

CGompertz09
06-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me! haha

Silver Serpent
06-03-2013, 10:34 AM
You can try messaging MH here. He goes by Zook on the TCSS forums.

GFJedi
06-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Hope it wasn't my fault. :( I tried registering there last night to search for some info I wasn't finding here, made it thru registration ok, activated my account with the email link, then went back to the site to log in, and got nothing but a white screen with a 1 line error message. After that I couldn't find anyway to get back to a login screen of any sort, or a way to log out for that matter. Hopefully they get it fixed soon so I can try to look up what I need to save a trip later to the 'shack.

Silver Serpent
06-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Well, so long as you didn't try to register as Bobby Tables, I doubt you caused the error. ;)

http://xkcd.com/327/ if you don't get my joke.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Hope it wasn't my fault. :( I tried registering there last night to search for some info I wasn't finding here, made it thru registration ok, activated my account with the email link, then went back to the site to log in, and got nothing but a white screen with a 1 line error message. After that I couldn't find anyway to get back to a login screen of any sort, or a way to log out for that matter. Hopefully they get it fixed soon so I can try to look up what I need to save a trip later to the 'shack.

Nah, some newbie brought up the subject of Black Blades for the millionth time and that's what crashed things. :D

GFJedi
06-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Nah, some newbie brought up the subject of Black Blades for the millionth time and that's what crashed things. :D

What's a black blade? Is there a build log somewhere I can use? ;)

Jasten Skywalker
06-03-2013, 11:38 AM

I lol'd!

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-03-2013, 11:38 AM
What's a black blade? Is there a build log somewhere I can use? ;)

Nope... we look at it as a Padawan test - which they ALWAYS seem to fail (those silly Padawans). ;) :D

xl97
06-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Well, so long as you didn't try to register as Bobby Tables, I doubt you caused the error. ;)

lol.... nice!