PDA

View Full Version : Pointed Blade tip vs original tip?

LeMoel
04-25-2013, 06:03 PM
hey guys im just wondering what blade tip everyone likes the best? and what blade tip you think looks most like the movies?? i think the pointed is exactly like the clone wars series i donno about the movies, what do u think??

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-25-2013, 06:13 PM
The pointed tip was seen in Ep III, in the original trilogy, they were basically rounded. It's all up to what each individual likes.

Evilpancreas
04-25-2013, 06:43 PM
I've used both and have to agree with forgetful jedi knight that it really is just a matter of preference. They have identical functions and both look good.

Boj-Vaati Mau
04-26-2013, 05:06 PM
With regards to dueling/choreo I prefer to get hit with a rounded tip. The bullets look cool but have a tendency to cut in a glancing blow.

Twigz
09-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Several friends of mine have used the bullet tips and they've had issues keeping them on (perhaps the added mass/leverage?), but the again it could just be because they didn't glue theirs on too well. xD> In my opinion, rounded looks a lot better with color polyC since it doesn't stand out as much, but I can see the bullet tip making a saber look overall more aggressive as well. I bet the bullet tip would look great in those spear sabers people tend to fabricate.

Onli-Won Kanomi
09-27-2013, 10:57 PM
I prefer round tips for dueling or Original Trilogy sabers and I prefer pointed tips for Prequel Trilogy sabers.

IndustrialAction
09-30-2013, 12:22 PM
All my blades have pointed tips