PDA

View Full Version : first saber

Littlemisterbig
04-22-2013, 09:29 AM
First saber designed in saber builder v1

The Yin
04-23-2013, 11:08 AM
oh, I like it.
Are you working on building this right now?

xl97
04-25-2013, 08:29 AM
FYI..

parts in the SaberBuilder v1 (as you call it).. are NOT necessarily parts you can buy through TCSS store front...

that is an old, antiquated, not-up-to-date app... :) (the original Proof of Concept if you will)

it also had a section where 'fantasy' parts were available to use.. these parts didnt exist.. they were made in ms PAINT (or whatever).. and were used purely for mock-up purposes to see if visually you liked it.. before seeking out a qualified machinist/smith.

Using the MHS Builder (link above in nav) -is- the official, sanctioned version of the app..

(just so your clear) :)

Littlemisterbig
09-10-2013, 04:54 PM
I am aware that you can not get all the stuff in v1 from tcss but you can make them and get them from ultra.sabers

xl97
09-11-2013, 07:26 AM
I am aware that you can not get all the stuff in v1 from tcss but you can make them and get them from ultra.sabers

what?

those are (mostly) MHS specific parts used in there.. or fantasy parts made in MS PAINT (based off or intended for MHS parts/work)..

there is nothing (nor will there ever be,... at least from my stuff) anything related to UltraSabers

(if they went through and copied/made parts based on others ideas.... then that is something different)

thanks!

Littlemisterbig
09-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Go to ultra sabers and look at the build your own sabe section.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
09-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Go to ultra sabers and look at the build your own sabe section.

You may come to find that parts bought from one company may not work well with parts sold here. Just a friendly warning.