PDA

View Full Version : Luxeon Tri-Rebel Question

TheSaberMaster13
04-10-2013, 08:31 PM
I am planning my first lightsaber. It will be an LED saber, with no sound. I know this makes me sound more noobish than i am already, but what parts of the luxeon tri-rebel star are negative and positive? I need to know so I can wire the buckpuck to the LED correctly. BTW, i can't add sound because the soundboards are $100+, and the cost for my saber is already $160, and my parents will only by the parts if it cost $200 the most. With sound the cost would be about $250.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-10-2013, 08:59 PM
I am planning my first lightsaber. It will be an LED saber, with no sound. I know this makes me sound more noobish than i am already, but what parts of the luxeon tri-rebel star are negative and positive? I need to know so I can wire the buckpuck to the LED correctly. BTW, i can't add sound because the soundboards are $100+, and the cost for my saber is already $160, and my parents will only by the parts if it cost $200 the most. With sound the cost would be about $250.

Hi there "SaberMaster". The + and - pads are clearly labeled on the tri-rebel LED if you looked at the picture in the store. ;)

Darth Scorn
04-10-2013, 09:09 PM
The led is between it's positive and negative and you can get a sound board cheaper than 100 bucks the nano biscotte is like 65 I think and not hard to wire up or you could spend about twenty bucks at wall mart for one of there sabers and gut it:D