PDA

View Full Version : Fan Films

DARTHMONKEY1706
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, it's as you can guess this is where you can post info or suggestions or just even feedback from fan films. Scince there wasn't an oficial thread i made this. So anyone that plans on makin a film or just wants info post here.

Within a little i'll post info of my fan film.

DARTHMONKEY1706
10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Ok well I'm makin a movie. Star wars the final plight of the jedi(name probably will be revised). Some problems I've got is costumes. what do you guys who are really into costumes think about how i can get some really good lookin one's 4 jedi 2 sith but cheap, we're on a really low budget.

Any suggeestions? I will post the plot here soon. Thanks please no critz(or not much any ways) :wink: This is my first.

JediMcD
10-12-2006, 05:56 AM
The cheapest way to get costumes is to make them yourselves. Get the Simplicity pattern #4450. It is an easy patten and you will be able to modify it too get different looks if you want to. You can then just pick up the cheapest fabrics you can find and get to work. If you don't have any sewing skills you should just practice a little on scrap fabric until you feel comfortable. I think this would be the cheapest route.