PDA

View Full Version : canada li-ion battery pack

Kitsune_sempai
03-23-2013, 07:28 PM
(I'm not sure if this thread is suppose to be in this sub-forum, if it isn't please move the thread, thank you).

I wanted to order this baby from the store ( http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/74v-Li-ion-1400mAh-18500-Battery-Pack-P758.aspx ) but unfortunately they do not ship Li-ion battery to Canada. I was curious if there was other canadian light saber enthusiasts on the forum and if they know where to buy similar battery pack. I googled it but most that I find are too thick and wide.

thank you =)

Darth Saevius
04-03-2013, 07:36 AM
I spent a lot of time searching, I mean A LOT of time, and finally I found an ebay store called onlybatteries. They are in US but they have a store in Montreal. bought 4 18500s batteries to make two stick packs like the one you want. The only problem is that they did not send me batteries with tabs, which is what I bought. I did not bother with returning them, but I must say not having tabs gave me a lot of trouble. I had to buy the heatshrink and the PCBs somewhere else, but that's not a problem.

If you don't want to make your own packs, they sell some packs but not 18500s packs.

Kitsune_sempai
04-22-2013, 05:01 PM
thank you so much for your reply I'll check it out right away!

Kevin Starwaster
04-22-2013, 06:04 PM
You can also try vaping sites. They usually carry li-ion batteries.