PDA

View Full Version : Amp's daughter is missing!!! Please help!!!

Lawrs1
03-18-2013, 02:37 PM
I know this isn't technically where this post belongs but I wanted to pick a thread that even the new members could see. Please share this link on FB and anywhere else you can think of. Corey needs as much help as he can get guys!

http://victimsnewsonline.com/2013/03/families-of-missing-indiana-teens-seek-publics-help-in-locating-them/

Starwinder
03-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Just saw your post over at FX. Thanks for making us aware of this. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with the family.

Weaver
03-18-2013, 10:24 PM
That area is not far from where I'm located. I will distribute these photos and this article in hopes that, if they do travel northward, they might be found. Any other suggestions are appreciated.

ARKM
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
So sorry to hear about this AmpTrooper. I hope both kids return safe and sound very soon.

ARKM
03-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Update from AmpTrooper...

-------------------------------

"UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE

She returned to her real Dad's home after getting scared because of all the media attention. I am happy that she did the right thing in the end. It is time to start working on healing and getting her some help. Thank you everyone for all your help and prayers! It was this campaign that we waged that brought her home. Otherwise I think she would still be running.

Now, I can go to bed! I have gotten about 6 hours of sleep in 6 whole days and nights. God bless you all! I can never thank you enough!"

-------------------------------

Good news indeed. I'm glad she's back safe and sound.

Weaver
03-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Good news indeed. Hopefully whatever it was that caused this to happen can be addressed and resolved. This world is too dangerous to live in without the aid of those who care about you.

Starwinder
03-20-2013, 05:42 AM
It's a relief to get the good news!