PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the sound card purchased here......Please!

09-22-2006, 07:09 PM
I purchased the luke fx esb sound card here in the store, my problem is that I need a diagram for the wiring. Can someone please help me? Thank you

xwingband
09-22-2006, 07:14 PM
http://thecustomsa.web133.discountasp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1067

That's enough to show you how to wire it if you want to wire it like a conversion. Otherwise you'll need to look around this forum.

09-25-2006, 09:02 AM
thanx for the help that is what i needed.

JediMcD
10-19-2006, 04:43 PM
I am about to hook up the first luke soundboard I have used. I had a question about it though. What are the purple switch wires for? Wouldn't I just hook up the battery pack positive to one switch leg then on to the + in on the sound card with the - out going back to the battery pack? Those purple wires have got me confused. Of course that doesn't take much. :lol: Thanks for any info that can be provided. Also, I am sorry if this was addressed elsewhere. I couldn't find it if it had been.

xwingband
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM
You hook those two purple wires to the switch... it's that simple.

I can see your confusion is based on straight up resistored setups that you put the switch on the power. Not so in this case. The power is always applied and you just need to give it the turn on signal.

JediMcD
10-19-2006, 07:03 PM
So I just hook the positive from the pack to the board and the negative from the board to the pack? Then just hook up one purple wire up to one leg of the switch and one to the other leg? Does it matter which purple wire I hook to which leg? I just want to make sure so I don't go off and screw it up. Thanks.

xwingband
10-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Yup, power wires both go to battery pack. It doesn't matter which switch wire goes to which leg. Pretty simple.