PDA

View Full Version : Gallery or Album???

Strydur
09-22-2006, 07:47 AM
I have setup a photo album mod. You can get to it via the album link up top. Users can upload pics and they can be rated and commented on etc. I did a test category and pic and it looks like it would work allot better than our gallery thread. Let me know what you think.

xwingband
09-22-2006, 07:54 AM
I could go either way. I like how you can comment directly there at least. keeps it clean yet direct for questons. The one downside is that you'd have to upload each image individually instead of making one post to show-off the saber.

meiv4
09-22-2006, 10:54 AM
so you make a collage of your saber in ps before you upload. i like the album. The way you can comment is nice.

meiv4
09-22-2006, 11:16 AM
Another idea ied like is have a galery section. where if you have a saber to post you start a thread with your name and post all your pics and people comment in there and when you get more pics and sabers you just post them in the same thread so all the comments about your stuff is contained in one spot and all your pictures and you can just tell people to go look at your thread to see all the stuff.