PDA

View Full Version : Figured It Out

jedimastergarcia87
12-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey guys. Got my build figured out. Its going to be a rebel royal blue modular led, standard 4 AAA battery, 2.2ohm 5w resistor set up. 34 inch TCSS battle blade, brass solid pommel insert, the black colored thumb screw, red guarded latching switch. Heres what the hilt will look like. Nothing too fancy. This is the final design too. Also getting me an economy costume done. Tan slacks, tan turtleneck long sleeve shirt, white t-shirt, brown knee high boots, black fabric for the belt. Figured I'd go all out this time. Also got an old friend of mine into the world of custom lightsaber building. Not by force but he was interested so we talked about like half an hour about it. Told him the basics of building a simple stunt saber. He might also do one in royal blue. I told him to come out any time when he gets the funds and the saber stuff so I could help him out with wiring and such. So I did one good deed for the saber community this week. Got another TCSS fan. =] TCSS should make their own t-shirt line. I really like my hilt design and I hope you guys do too when I get the actual stuff. I think it'll look good in person and once its done. Have a good one.

shmoetech
12-05-2012, 05:57 AM
Nice can't wait to see it completed!

jedimastergarcia87
12-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Yup. Figured I'd share my good deed for TCSS too. =] My buddy is really interested in doing a saber as funds allow him so I thought I'd help him out as best I can. I told him to come on out if he needs to see how everything goes together too. Oh and the red guarded latching switch will be right in the middle of the upper grip.

jedimastergarcia87
12-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Just wondering. do I need an adapter for the lower and upper gri[p? I was looking at the stock store pictures and it seems like it. Thanks.

Lord Dottore Matto
12-09-2012, 02:17 AM
No adapters needed.