PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for site

xwingband
12-13-2005, 04:46 PM
Could a similar "Wish List" type thread or even another sub-forum be created for general stuff we'd like to see carried in your store?

The links you have are great on the main page. Could a link suggestions thread be started for additions? For example: Parts of Star Wars, ASAP, places for prop replicas parts like Blas-Tech and TFX studios are places that should be known to others.

Strydur
12-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I will do the first suggestion.

As for the second suggestion, I try to keep the store and the forums as far from being related to "the movies" as I can. That is why you wont see me starting threads or talking about certain key words that are copyrighted etc. I dont feel it is right for me to post links to other stores and sites that I dont know for sure will take care of my customers as well as I will. Also it doesnt make allot of business sense for me to send them traffic when they dont do the same for me. I hope you understand what I am getting at.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

xwingband
12-13-2005, 10:10 PM
I figured you might have that objection. It's no problem. I bet it will come up at some point though someone wanting to know where to get a graflex clamp or some other part.

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Strydur
12-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Well I was planning on stocking allot of that stuff if I can find a good supplier. I was going to work with jedigear but they just closed thier doors for who knows how long. I might stock more of the parts that John over at blast-tech sells eventually.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop