PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars LARP...

Jedi Master Tel Phoenix
09-30-2012, 06:53 PM
Call me a geek, but wasc curious if anyone has ever thought of creating a Live Action Role Play of Star Wars with our custom made lightsabers and such? Anyone in Indiana want to figure out a LARP deal in the State? Just curious.

MandoJoe
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Best idea ever. Unfortunately, I'm in Houston, which seems to be the furthest it's possible to be from super awesome nerds like yourself.

sekrogue1985
09-30-2012, 07:37 PM
I've LARP at anime cons before. Havn't done it in years. I'm in Indy but I doubt the MRS would let me do anything that fun.

Jedi Master Tel Phoenix
10-02-2012, 05:02 PM
Well then Mando, get off your butt and move to Indy,...haha. I have been searching for anything such as Star Wars LARP and have been thinking of some sort of story lines, if/When this gets going.

Sekrogue, what is MRS? Have you done any Star Wars type LARP? I have done some medieval type LARP, but that was like 20 years ago.

captain_mills
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Phoenix, I think "MRS" referred to the man's wife, lol...

I can't travel much and I'm certainly not moving to Indy, but I'd have a blast doing something like this... :)

Jedi Master Tel Phoenix
10-02-2012, 07:01 PM
......I feel like an idiot. The Force was not strong with me then,....haha. I was thinking MRS as in an acronym for something.