PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to all the auction winners.

Nick Knight
09-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Congratulations to all the auction winners. Whoever won Auction 7 is very lucky. I really really wanted that one. I knew i should have changed my bid and went higher. :(
Well there is always next time. The whole reason i got into saber building was because i stumbled across Novastar's Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIoKBNuJTAY right before Tim's Auction last year. Watching that led me here and to see the words "Cleaning shop, auction time once again" as the first post on the home page. I seen all this cool and amazing stuff. I felt like a kid again walking into the Star wars section at Toys-R-Us back in the 70's. I wanted everything before i even knew what it was for. It was just that cool. Now for over a year i am hooked. I love my saber parts and just holding them is amazing. I have 3 sabers now just about finished. I know a year working on them seams long. But each one is special to me and worth taking the time to do it right. So with lots and lots of reading before i even thought of starting i began. I hope whoever won is just as amazed and in awe as i was when i opened my first box from TCSS. :D

Evilpancreas
09-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Same bro, I'm a bit sad that I didn't win anything. At least I get to burn the money I would have spent on sabers on magic cards.

Zahc Zi Phan
09-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the congrats, I won auctions 6 and 10. First time I've ever won an auction other than eBay. Felt pretty cool. I may have spent a little much, but I'm very eager to see the parts in hand and build a couple more sabers! Who knows, maybe I'll be the next slothfurnace or madcow!

Kayan Sunburst
09-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Man...I didnt know it was even happening...so sad :(