PDA

View Full Version : Speaker

DARTH MEDICUS
08-28-2012, 02:06 AM
Hi does anyone have a new 1.1" diameter 1.5w/2w max speaker
here is a link to what Iam looking for http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Premium-Speaker-P77.aspx

Elim Vos
08-28-2012, 05:16 AM
those aren't new. they've been out of a while.

the 2w bass speakers are much better, i have both.

Zzan
08-28-2012, 06:05 AM
And even if anyone had one they wouldn't sell or provide it to you here. This board is connected to a store, and is provided for our use by the owner of that store. If the item or similar items are sold in the store then the best we can/will do is refer you to the store to purchase there.

Soliciting sales or providing items for sale on this forum is forbidden as per the rules. Please read and familiarize yourself with the Forum Guidelines (http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?7360-Forum-Guidelines-All-members-please-read).

Evilpancreas
08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
I guarantee that the 2w bass is better than those. The bass speaker is one of the finest, in my opinion.

Wong Yoon Wei
08-31-2012, 09:49 PM
It is really a matter of opinion on whether the 2W bass is better. Sure it has more low end and headroom but the volume pales in comparison to the premium speaker. I had the 2W in my Luke V2 for a while and it was fun and whatnot with the strong bass and vibration giving a rumble motor effect but the volume is really lacking. When I changed it back to the premium, the difference is immediate. I will stick to the premium.

AlaskaBat
09-16-2012, 12:38 AM
I have used both, and they are both great speakers. You can get that speaker to sound just as nice as the bass speaker with a good resonance chamber.

xl97
09-16-2012, 06:14 AM
It is really a matter of opinion on whether the 2W bass is better. Sure it has more low end and headroom but the volume pales in comparison to the premium speaker. I had the 2W in my Luke V2 for a while and it was fun and whatnot with the strong bass and vibration giving a rumble motor effect but the volume is really lacking. When I changed it back to the premium, the difference is immediate. I will stick to the premium.

I have found this is true for myself also..

but its all just personal preference.. :)