PDA

View Full Version : custom threaded ROTJ neck for FX saber

Luke Halcyon
08-19-2012, 08:57 PM
I need a custom Threaded thin neck for a ROTJ FX that will accept a 1'' battle blade. and before i get a hundred haters on me for posting this on this website when i should be posting it on the FX cite its cause I've been waiting for two months for membership and they haven't accepted my application yet so that's why. PM me with offers.

slothfurnace
08-20-2012, 05:11 AM
If you don't already know that this is not the site for that, which it seems that you do, then let me inform you. TCSS is not the place to ask for sales unless you are asking Tim directly. We do not discuss non-TCSS sales out of respect for what Tim and TCSS do for us.

Silver Serpent
08-20-2012, 05:29 AM
I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but it's the only one we have here. I'd recommend creating a new email account and reapplying to the FX forums. Sometimes your request gets lost. Watch the spam folders carefully.

Lord Dottore Matto
08-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I need a custom Threaded thin neck for a ROTJ FX that will accept a 1'' battle blade. and before i get a hundred haters on me for posting this on this website when i should be posting it on the FX cite its cause I've been waiting for two months for membership and they haven't accepted my application yet so that's why. PM me with offers.

Email me at ldm.tcss_services@yahoo.com and I will make sure you get registered at Fx.