PDA

View Full Version : Heya

Corellius
09-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Hey guys, I'm Corellius.

It's nice to find a good saber community out there. I've been a huge SW fan from the time I saw Episode IV back in '77 when I was nine. Since then, like all of us here, I've always dreamed of having a lightsaber and have made my share of "props" over the years, most of which I'm glad have been lost through the passage of time.

Yeah, they were pretty bad....but they helped me learn of what works and what doesn't. Anyway, I bought my first set of modular parts here a few hours ago and am pretty excited about getting them.

I've collected other props, such as Parksabers, RLSAsabers over the years as well as converted a few Heiland's, King Sol's too. I've Dremelled a few sink tubes along the way as well. Nothing great, but it's a fun hobby.

My real passion is writing and doing fan-film work, both of which I'm still growing in. I've got a website where anyone who is interested can go and read some of my "chronicles" at http://tcozc.blogspot.com

My current goals are to amass a nice set of props and costumes and do some graphic novels with my stories. Hey, I can Photoshop a blade pretty dang good in a still, so I thought, 'why not'? I've got Premiere too and have rotoscoped some scenes in the past, but this I think is more my speed. Plus you can't tell how bad I or anyone else can 'act' in a still shot. :P

Anyway, hope to chat with some of you guys later.

May the Farts be with us.

Corellius

james3
09-13-2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the boards.

If you have any questions or comments give us a shout or just want to talk SW smack, hit the chatroom and who knows what you will get.

Corellius
09-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Thanks james3.

A day and a half! :D

I ordered my parts a day and a half ago and they came today! The Force is with me!!! Great work Tim. Everything looks awesome.

Cheers,
Corellius

Ambo
09-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the Forumns

GFORCE13
09-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Welcome Correllius to the best board ever and now that you have your parts the real fun begins. :D