PDA

View Full Version : Need help adjusting CF parameters.

Machinimax
06-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I'm working on the parameters on my first CF and could use a little help. I actually need my swings to be more sensitive. I've been fooling around with ls and hs but still having trouble. Are those the best parameters I could play around with or should I play around with anything else? The "i" maybe? Thanks everyone!

DarkarNights
06-20-2012, 10:35 PM
"ls" is the slow swing parameter, so the lower that number the slower your swing can be to trigger the sound. The "i" is the sensitivity setting, the higher that number the more sensitive the swing sensor is. Play with those two until you find the sweet spot. "hs" is the fast swing, so if your fast swing is not triggering you want to increase that number.

Jordandau
06-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Maybe I read it wrong, but the way I understood it is not fast and slow swings, but thresholds for swings. Like ls is the lowest you could swing before it triggers, hs is the hardest you swing so it has a "dead zone" before clashes.

DarkarNights
06-21-2012, 03:26 PM
In the manual where Erv describes how to adjust low swing and high swing he does make reference to swing speed (PC2.0 page 15).