PDA

View Full Version : Anodized Option in the future?

fatcap
06-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey I know this is the PC section of the forums, but I havent really seen a Thread on other color options that are out there. One option that im interested in is anodizing, for example anodized red (https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=5&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=anodized+red). To me its more appealing and imo more realistic than the PC red. Maybe its because it still has that metallic shine to it? IDk? :confused: I guess I just want to know what others feel about this or have any experience on the topic that they can share. Or perhaps it being an option in the store?

-Thanks

Knighthammer
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM
I'd be down with this option too - but I don't know what Tim has available to him, so thats probably the biggest factor.

fatcap
06-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah I figured. Ive seen the Candy Wine PC, but the anodizing is so much brighter. Guess we'll just have to see what bossman thinks. :)

DarkarNights
06-20-2012, 06:21 PM
You should post this again in the Store Wish List thread so Tim will be sure to see it.

fatcap
06-21-2012, 07:52 AM
You should post this again in the Store Wish List thread so Tim will be sure to see it.

Good Idea. Will do.