PDA

View Full Version : A Vid of an electronic cigarette made from TCSS parts? I just know that what that is!

Ripper
06-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Not my vid but a vid i found out on you tube. I vape e-cigs and i was looking at reviews on line. I came across this guy once before but he said the parts he use are not TCSS parts.

In this new "MOD" it has a 3" Fluted double female threaded connector and a MPS Pommel style 3 v1 made into an "e-cig". Can anyone peep it and tell me I am not crazy! I know that's Tim's work. I just want to be right. lol
http://youtu.be/4ux6CQhKBqc

TimeRender
06-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Is there a link?
Edit: nevermind... must have been a computer glitch, I see it plain as day now...
Yep, those looks like TCSS parts to me.

const
06-15-2012, 06:15 PM
This is the guy who killed Powder Coating for Tim!

Ripper
06-15-2012, 06:26 PM
This is the guy who killed Powder Coating for Tim!

How? Tim don't powder coat no more? I knew I was write. He subbed to my Youtube, but removed my comment on his vid. I said it was nice work. But i did say they are TCSS parts and I think that he might want that info on the DL.

IndustrialAction
06-15-2012, 07:08 PM
LOL, my Provari looks kind like that but much slimmer. I always considered making a beast eCig. Simple to do with all the space in MHS parts

Ripper
06-15-2012, 08:24 PM
LOL, my Provari looks kind like that but much slimmer. I always considered making a beast eCig. Simple to do with all the space in MHS parts

I know right! I think a IMR 26650 will fit. If you make a battery holder i wonder if a IMR 26650 can be used for a saber! Big bat for sho!!

He blocked me from making coments and I can't unsubscibe his page. I thought he was cool but it seems he is spooked over something. He blocked me and added me to his. He is a YouTube pro! I can't take him off or find him on my list, but my PM says he's there. Why hide the fact that you use TCSS parts? What's the big deal?

TimeRender
06-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I wonder if he is planning on selling them and doesn't want to give away the source of his parts to potential customers... Just a thought...

I am just not on the ball today. Yeah, watched the vid again with the sound on this time. He's making them for sale so he probably doesn't want people knowing where the parts come from.

Ripper
06-15-2012, 08:43 PM
He does sale them. That may be why. I got him off and so on. He makes nice stuff. But all well. I can make anything he does, so no biggy. But kind of cool to see TCSS parts used as another thing.

stegasp
06-20-2012, 09:39 PM
I used to vape e-cigs, though now I've been nicotine-free for 3 weeks thanks to my newborn son! But when i was vaping... I can't tell you how many times i considered doing this EXACT same thing...

Ripper
06-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Making sabers helps me with not smoking. The focus I put into it is great for me. I may vape a puff and foreget about it for hours!! One more good thing about this hobby. Helpes me not smoke, vape whatever. Those out there who smoke. Try vaping, it will really help with smoking. You will feel better. You can make a beast with Tim's parts!! Not that Mall stuff. I suggest you make one. Do your research and go for it. It'll be fun. Time has all you need almost. lol NO MORE SMOKING!! Just sabering!! lol
way nuff said. {^_^}
I hope I didn't disrespect Tim in any way in this post. Much love Tim you do more then you knew.