PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to the ComiCon in San Diego???

Archangel_Gregory
06-08-2012, 05:04 AM
I was wondering who, if anyone, will be there and if anyone is bringing their sabers? I will be there with my family as I live here. It is my hope that both myself and my son will be carrying our sabers. I don't know if the sound boards will be in but all else should be.

Go with the FLOW...

Grey

I've been going off and on since I was 18... I'm 45. I've gone the last 7 in a row (I think). This is the first time I will bring anything like a costume. I will be there all 4 days and if I am lucky, wednesday night as well. There is usually a "Game Room" in the back on the second floor... I may not be there but I go by as friends of mine will be running some of the games. NOT ME. :) I should be somewhat normal looking... LOL!

G

X
06-08-2012, 02:18 PM
I'll be there. Dressed up Fri, maybe Sat (Depends on how hot it is). I just have to figure out which sabers I want to carry.

Kai Sabol: Jedi Knight
06-08-2012, 02:23 PM
I should be there Thursday and Friday. I'll be in costume both days, but only Friday will be Star Wars. Since my TCSS isn't done, I'll be using the UltraSaber I got for Christmas.

psab keel
06-08-2012, 05:30 PM
I wish I could go. I got to go last year for the first time (in San Diego at least) and it was a blast! Have fun everyone!