PDA

View Full Version : Saber wont un-screw or turn off

Darth Maxis II
04-07-2012, 04:00 PM
My saber wont turn off when i push the button into OFF position. Im using the modular wiring system. also, for some reason it will NOT unscrew at all, but it was working fine this morning. any help?

Kevin Starwaster
04-07-2012, 08:45 PM
My saber wont turn off when i push the button into OFF position. Im using the modular wiring system. also, for some reason it will NOT unscrew at all, but it was working fine this morning. any help?

There's definitely Topics posted about both problems that can help you. The problem about parts not unscrewing is a stickied topic so check the stIckies.

Kaide
04-07-2012, 11:04 PM
This is just a guess. But it's possible you snagged a wire in the threading when you screwed it together. I've done this before myself. I finnally fixed it by twisting as hard as I could till it finnally unscrewed.

All I can say is good luck.

Rafalema
04-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Be very careful. Using a lot of force WILL damage the threads if there is something between them.

Strydur
04-08-2012, 12:11 AM
The MWS will not turn off if the voltage is too low.. I hope to get this changed out for a better setup soon.

Darth Odious
04-19-2012, 08:31 AM
You can make a 4 wire buckpuck modular, I did, the first puck I used was a 6 wire, and I had the "not turning off" issue with a non illuminated AV switch

Here's a diagram of what I did:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/7093567705_b9e3752459.jpg

You don't have to replace the buckpuck, you can just snip off the wires leading to the switch from the puck, and wire the remaining 4 this way.