PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber sound module schematics

MrLogan
04-02-2012, 01:57 AM
I am wondering if some one have schematic of sound module board for lightsaber that i can make,because i cant finde any place to buy in my country compleat board.If i wanted to buy it online it will cost much more then all parts for lightsaber.

FenderBender
04-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Not really no. This forum is attached to a store that sells saber soundcards. You're unlikely to find any info on here on how to make your own. Firstly, because that would be like shooting yourself in the foot for a store owner to do/allow that. Secondly, this is still a relatively small hobby/industry in the grand scheme of things and there are only a handful of 'functional' saber soundcard models even in existence. They are a specialized art, and only a couple of people know what they're doing in that arena, so there wouldn't be schematics just floating around of some generic saber sound module. If this were a multi billion dollar industry with millions upon millions of users/customers then that would probably be different.

MrLogan
04-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Tnx for info, i will try to finde that sound module board some where to buy thx.

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
04-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Tnx for info, i will try to finde that sound module board some where to buy thx.

How about this one???

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Petit-Crouton-Sound-Module-V20-P612.aspx

xl97
04-07-2012, 07:25 AM
maybe letting us know 'where' you are located would help?