PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the builder

TheTyler
03-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Well I have been gone since like 09. I just got back because my brother just made his first (well ordered the parts) MHS builder.

I go log on to build my saber and order it but there are so many items missing that were in there before.

What happened.

acerocket
03-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Are you using an older link for the builder? Use the link at the top of the page (of this forum) and it should take you to the latest incarnation. I checked it a minute ago and it looks like it has pretty much all the parts.

IndustrialAction
03-13-2012, 09:04 PM
There's another site out there but I can't remember the URL. It had a bunch of custom parts loaded. If you're looking to build an MHS saber, you want this builder, not that one. It is out dated and not interfaced with the store.

TheTyler
03-13-2012, 11:41 PM
why are the sleeves and some extensions gone from store

Zzan
03-14-2012, 06:06 AM
Could you be more specific?

What do you mean "gone" from the store?

If you are talking about when you use add to cart from inside the builder, it is possible that they are not "gone" from the store, just temporarily out of stock.

If there is a picture/item description in the store, then the general rule is that Tim is planning on restocking this item. If the picture and product info are gone then it is likely discontinued.

xl97
03-14-2012, 09:07 AM
There's another site out there but I can't remember the URL. It had a bunch of custom parts loaded. If you're looking to build an MHS saber, you want this builder, not that one. It is out dated and not interfaced with the store.

That was actually the 'custom saber builder' PoC app before TCSS/Tim officially got a version for the store here..

that one allowed a user to submit custom 'parts' in the form of images.. so they could be mocked up before actually purchasing or contacting a machinist to do work

the "MHS BUILDER" has only official TCSS parts.. (or large portion of the parts they sell)....

you can add your items right from the app to the store for checkout..

and also allows for a slew of other options.. (like an internal view for planning out internals..as well as custom powder coat options)..etc