PDA

View Full Version : pro account or anything?

fatalonemanarmy
02-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Is there a type of pro program where you can get money off on shipping or anything? Or maybe a frequent buyer deal? Just curious. Thanks for any answers.

FenderBender
02-28-2012, 11:30 PM
Didn't you start a thread on how expensive this hobby is? How do you expect you would qualify for a "pro" account if there was such a thing? Just curious. This stuff is pretty inexpensive when you realize how much you're getting for the money.

fatalonemanarmy
02-28-2012, 11:39 PM
Didn't you start a thread on how expensive this hobby is? How do you expect you would qualify for a "pro" account if there was such a thing? Just curious. This stuff is pretty inexpensive when you realize how much you're getting for the money.

Obviously I've decided that it's worth the price to go ahead. If you looked at my other thread, I said that I was just going to go for it. Second, I was merely curious, as if there was, I would be curioius as to the price, as I'm going to get serious about this. Third, if you read my thread closely, you would have seen that I stated my understanding for the expense, as I know machining equipment is not cheap. I'm merely looking for ways to try and lower cost a little, and what I meant by a "pro" account was simply a monthly fee or something similar, which wouldn't require qualification. The condescension wasn't requested in my question. A simple "no, there isn't" would have sufficed quite well.

FenderBender
02-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Great! I'm glad you decided to make the plunge! Good luck, and I'm sure you'll find everything you need to complete your journey. Wasn't being condescending, just baffled by the question in contrast with your other threads/posts.

fatalonemanarmy
02-28-2012, 11:50 PM
I appreciate the guesture. I apologize if I misinterpreted your response. I was thinking more of a monthly fee, or even if it was something earned, due to my commitment to it (decided after that cheaper thread), I am pretty sure I could meet it. Either way, it would be a pretty interested concept. I'm sure some people order one part here and there, which can get pretty expensive shipment wise. That's all I was thinking.

Whatever though. I am pretty excited. Thanks for the response.