PDA

View Full Version : About Anti Vandal switches

Waterdropss
02-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I never had anyone give me a satisfying answer too this question, so on Anti vandal switches (illuminated ones) there is NC 1, No 1 and C1 for Normally close, Normally open and C1 for other connection and ofc the is + and - pole that goes into the main circuit but there is my question, how do i wire these Nc1, No1 and C1 into the circuit i mean, where is their spot in the circuit drawing, i have a resistor setup with just a led for the blade and this switch and resistors with this and 6v battery setup, so how are these wired then ?

Vlad Doon
02-06-2012, 02:52 AM
Look at this http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?10709-how-to-wire-a-BuckPuck-with-a-latching-illiminated-switch&highlight=illuminated+switch+wiring

Have a look at the first diagram, the red and black switch is where your illuminated switch go (no1 and c1, or nc1 and c1), note that your + and - switch pads go to your main led (with the appropriate led resistor of course). I think it will be fine.

And btw, it took me half a minute to find this topic with the browser...

Waterdropss
02-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Many thanks for all the help you been giving, now rise of this Sith will start... as soon as the ship full of wookies apparently.. is arriving here too Sweden

Vlad Doon
02-06-2012, 09:16 AM
Your welcome from hoth (yes France looks like hoth or sweden these days with this all this snow)