PDA

View Full Version : Another noob, LETS GET HIM!!!

Duff Man
01-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello all Duff Man here. I figured I would introduce myself. I have been creeping(eeeww Creeper) on the Tcss site for a bit playing with the builder and adding various parts to the basket just never got anything yet. I am not really a Noob to the saber world I have a few Ultras and a MR. I have also been a Member of Fx-sabers and Saber Forum for a little over a two years now...(for those that recognize the name). I have been getting the itch to FINALLY build my first MHS stunt and figured I might as well join this forum too(mostly because there are few threads I can't see unless I am a member). I know these forums are great and most the people are extremely help full and looking forward to learning everything about building I can. Thanks Guys.

Ronan
01-27-2012, 01:00 AM
Welcome! :)

Have fun and don't be afraid to research and ask questions. Theirs always someone ready to help :D

thejedilestat
01-27-2012, 01:41 AM
welcome... we have cookies =)

Onli-Won Kanomi
01-27-2012, 03:10 AM
I recognize your name from elsewhere...welcome Duff Man.

Yes this is a great forum as well and now that you are ready for the next step in this hobby of building your own saber like a 'real' Jedi/Sith you'll find all the DIY information you need on this forum and may find all the parts necessary in the TCSS store; Strydur has done a great job making it a "one stop shop" for everything needed to build an AWESOME saber and the MHS Builder is a great place to start. And since you are considering a stunt to begin with I'd strongly suggest looking at the new light modules and modular wiring system - super easy for first time builders and when you feel the time is right you can always get into soldering and soundboards etc on a future build or a retrofit. Though since you arent really a noob you might do just fine going more fully DIY from the get-go, either way TCSS has whats needed.

Best of luck and MTFBWY.

Crystal Chambers
01-27-2012, 06:43 AM
With your background...on this forum? Still a noob! lol jk Welcome aboard!

Duff Man
01-28-2012, 04:50 AM
Yeah......we will go with REALLY LAZY for the "Background" part. I just never got around to getting my soldering stuff(that I really need for another project that I have been putting off for about a year) or parts for the build. The way my luck goes I usually have something expensive that comes up right when I am about to get my parts(stupid Chrysler). I have just kinda been a troll(see creepy) on the other forums. But the good new is I have put the same parts in my Basket so many times that at least I know what it will be when I finally build it.:-P

Obi-Dar Ke-Gnomie
01-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Welcome Duff Man. Sit back and take a good look around. There is a lot of good information.

Enjoy yourself here. These is good peeps.

Loachri MacTalabh
01-29-2012, 02:19 AM
Welcome Duff Man, glade to have you.
welcome... we have cookies =)
Nope I ate them all.:D

Duff Man
01-29-2012, 03:46 AM
Welcome Duff Man, glade to have you.
Nope I ate them all.:D

this just proves the Sith Lie. :)