PDA

View Full Version : First Saber

Freakzilla6942
01-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Ok well i've decided to heed the advice of several people my nephew put me in contact with from the LI Jedi group and build a saber. I was gonna buy a pair of Dark warglaive RGB sabers with soundand the works from Ultra Sabers and make a staff but I have decided to build one instead. I'm decent with electronics and if i don't think i can handle the soldering even witha new iron i'll get someone to help with it. NOWi got my hilt(s) designed but I am at a loss for the electronics. I plan on buying a pair of hasbro sabers and pulling the guts out. What i would like to do is build a set of RGB sabers/staff. right now i'm at around 300 for the hilt after the powder coating and all. (will i have to drill the other 3 holes myself or will tcss do it and for how much) has anyone build a rgb saber with the hasbro guts. what all do i need to make it (would like flash on clash and the whole kit and kaboodle) if someone could help with a parts list/wiring diagram I would be extremely grateful

Ka'getsu
01-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Tim does drill and tap holes, and does custom machine work, as far as pricing goes, it realy depends on what you want done, but generally it will cost anywhere between 7.50 and 20.00 . If you want anything other than that you can describe what you want done and he'll tell you how much it will cost. here's the link http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Services-C50.aspx