PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber Cane?

mizunomiko
12-07-2011, 03:33 PM
I troop with the 501st Midwest Garrison. I am looking for a lightsaber cane, I have MS and I have my regular cane for everyday, but I want a Star Wars type one for trooping and suck with the legion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ronan
12-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Use the MHS parts to make something you like and stick a painted stick in it?

Personally id make something like a curved handle lightsaber.

IG-88
12-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Or make a tonfa style hilt with the side handle, and put a thick walled blade in it. Depending on how much support you need, it should work. I wouldn't use a thin walled one. Thick walled blade with a rubber cap on the end much like alot of canes out there.

If you need more support then a solid tube could be another option.

Ronan
12-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Or make a tonfa style hilt with the side handle, and put a thick walled blade in it. Depending on how much support you need, it should work. I wouldn't use a thin walled one. Thick walled blade with a rubber cap on the end much like alot of canes out there.

If you need more support then a solid tube could be another option.

Theirs that but if he needs a lot of support or a GOOD support stick, Tonfa is going to hurt his hand a lot.

Silver Serpent
12-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Do a google search for "Lucite Canes." You can find sturdy, clear walking canes, and then fit them into a saber hilt for illumination. There have been a few done on these forums, a quick search should turn up more information.