PDA

View Full Version : please heeeelllppp

qai-lan-malgus
10-18-2011, 06:00 PM
i want to make a pvc saber staff somone please send me some pictures of some of there pvc sabers

KuroChou
10-18-2011, 06:52 PM
I see someone rapidly on their way to a mod warning. We don't usually do handouts here, and ask that you try to find your own answers, or at least ask well formed and informed questions.
Ripper posted a pvc staff only a few days ago. I suggest you find it.

Knighthammer
10-18-2011, 07:23 PM
qai-lan-malgus
1st - Welcome to the forums
2nd - It is typically frowned about to ask for help with out at least trying to find the information yourself.
3rd - Look in the Gallery forums or the build log forums. There are several examples there. Also try the search bar. There are also several "NOOB READ HERE FIRST" stickies as well.
Lets not start your stay here off on the negative...but look around some first. "seek and ye shall find" ;)

qai-lan-malgus
10-18-2011, 07:30 PM
howd ypou no i was a n:mrgreen::mrgreen:b

Jay-gon Jinn
10-18-2011, 09:18 PM
i want to make a pvc saber staff somone please send me some pictures of some of there pvc sabersyou obviously haven't been reading ver much of the forums, if you missed this sticky topic in the "A to Z Build Threads" section: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?3266-Jay-gon-s-PVC-Hilts-Full-tutorial-on-last-page