PDA

View Full Version : Luxeon Driver Help

GFORCE13
12-10-2005, 03:42 AM
Hello First Post, I just recieved my order and I am building a Led Saber, I ordered the Luxeon Driver and have a question regarding the shock sensor for the clash and lock feature. Will you be carying one soon or is it best to disasemble a Hasbro Saber for the Part?

UltraSWG
12-10-2005, 04:46 AM
Since the hasbro board is compatible with Corbin's driver, you may as well just get one and hook it up. You can wire the clash sensor up to both the driver and the sound board.

Corbin_Das
12-11-2005, 11:38 PM
What Ultra said. [:D]
I'm looking into carrying separate clash sensors, but if you're going to buy a Hasbro sound module for the sensor, you might as well use the sound board itself as well. I just picked up 10 of them from Ultra. They work quite well with my driver.

Corbin Das

Corbin_Das@Hotmail.com

Mur-Pa DiLos
12-30-2005, 02:37 AM
Corbin, could you show how to wire up the system with the c&l and the sound module/sensor wired up? I checked your site and didn't see it. Thanks[:)]

LAN-ED-TUL
12-30-2005, 06:33 PM
look where he talks about wiring diagrams and click on the unformatted version. its there.

Mur-Pa DiLos
12-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks

Mur-Pa DiLos
12-31-2005, 03:28 AM
I just took a better look. "Now I owe you one." Thanks for showing me where to look, I guess I just missed it.

LAN-ED-TUL
12-31-2005, 03:40 AM
Mur-Pa DiLos, we're all friends here and im glad to have helped out.

Darth_Dadderall
01-18-2006, 03:35 PM
See, the REAL trick is hooking up the LED driver to the PLI and a sound module with the safety switch. That's what I hope to figure out soon.
Also trying to figure out where to put a SPST "breaker" tact switch to open the circuit to the power-on when the blade is removed. I'm thinking between the safety/PLI switch and the power-on switch.

What is life but the passage to death?