PDA

View Full Version : couple of quick questions

goldsaberwarrior
08-10-2006, 08:42 AM
I've got a couple quick questions I need to clear up. On the 4AAA battery holder I got from tim which wire (red,black) is the negative end? Also a couple questions about switches. I ordered a black switch with two black wires on it and a red switch with three black wires on it. Which wires are what? Last but not least is it possible to intigrate a sound board and clash and lock up switch to the Luxeon 3w driver I ordered from tim or will I need to do one or the other for the other end of the saber? If you can tell me that it will be a BIG help before I start construction saturday. Thanks.

Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Do-Clo
08-10-2006, 09:06 AM
The black wire is your negative connection, on your switches you will need to ask Tim about those and the question you have on the driver board wiring probably can be found in the wiring tutorials.

<center>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/Do-Clo/DoCloSig.jpg</center>
<center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
<center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

goldsaberwarrior
08-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Thanks Do-Clo. At least now I can begin construction of the saber. It should go well.

Dark Siders beware my golden blades.