PDA

View Full Version : soundfonts for PC

neogardyn
07-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Hello everyone!! I have a question. Perhaps already been written about this but I have to ask .... Now that I have not unlocked the PC that I can use sources ... Are valid sources of CD's Nova? It changed accordingly any wav file?

Neogardyn.

Jedi Mynock
07-14-2011, 05:25 AM
i think the answer you are looking for is... yes? you can order the novastar CD's in .wav format. need to get them myself! yay for PC! its literally the best thing since buttered toast. ;)

Jedi_Knight_Zekk
07-23-2011, 09:31 AM
So the Novastar soundfont will work on Petit Crouton?

Jay-gon Jinn
07-23-2011, 01:09 PM
So the Novastar soundfont will work on Petit Crouton?Yes, and no. It may need to be modified depending on which version of CF the font was originally made for. For example, most CF fonts have multiple blaster or force effects, where the PC only supports one effect, so you'd have to settle on which one you like and rename it "Blaster" for the PC to play it back. The same can be said for the fonts made for CFv5, which supports multiple power-on and off effects. Pick one, and name it "Poweron" in the font folder. (I usually do this in a new, separate folder from the one on the CD on my laptop's desktop.)

eastern57
07-23-2011, 03:57 PM
And watch the format. If it's .raw change it to .wav

Jedi_Knight_Zekk
07-23-2011, 04:16 PM
So correct me if I'm wrong, if I chose Novastar for example, I'd choose one power on/off, one blaster, one force, and one clash/ lock? now, in my case I wont need lock, force, or blaster, but is that right?

Jay-gon Jinn
07-24-2011, 07:29 PM
No, you'd have to settle for either the blaster or force effect, the pc only does one extra effect. To use force effect, you need to rename the effect as "blaster" instead of "force".

Skottsaber
07-24-2011, 11:50 PM
And for the board to function those sounds need to be present on the uSD card, even if you don't plan on using them.

neogardyn
07-25-2011, 01:12 AM
Thanks guys. Now I have created a sound with GoldWave and it's great. When I receive the cd I will enjoy a lot with Novastar sound quality.

neogardyn
08-03-2011, 03:23 AM
I received my Petit unlocked and Novastar CD. I'm excited about the possibilities, I have even created a unique sound using GWAVE. Thanks to all .... Thanks Erv for having my board list so quickly.

Novastar
09-01-2011, 02:43 AM
Hi all... :) I'm SORRY for my general absence over here @ TCSS... it's just... all these forums are finally getting QUITE overwhelming. Especially with now running the new "Golden Gate Knights" saber group and... lots more tricking + the new Obsidian sound work & font store that's comin' soon... so... yeah... ARRRRGGG... too many places to post.

That being said... I'm ALWAYS available to folks out there with questions about the CDs... you just need to message me specifically via e-mail or y-tube or facebook I guess.

I will say... I'm looking forward to the day where "one inbox"... DOES IT ALL!! :D