PDA

View Full Version : Completed project blues!

Ripper
07-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Just got my parts to start my next saber in today! I feel real good about my next build.
I was wondering if anyone here has had the completed project blues. What I mean is when you finally finish the saber you have been working on for a long time. You make all the necessary changes; you play around with it for a while. Now you are done. No orders on the way. No electronics to prep. Nothing left to do but get ready to make another one. Or do you find a saber you don’t like much and rebuild it.
I have had the build blues for a month now and can’t wait to get started. I still need some parts but man this feels too good to get in the mail.

Thanks to Tim at the TCSS for even having parts you can use on sink tubes and adapt other parts to his. That is great, and helps people like me do more then just the standard LOGO move parts around to change designs thing. Drill taps and all! Personally I thank you bro.!! For all your hard work to make this as fun and painless as possible.

dannv
07-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Can't say that I've had that, but then I just completed my first two sabers. (Props for WoldCon next month) Now i have too much else to do before the Con to get the blues over a project being done.