PDA

View Full Version : Rebrith 3 - Clone Wars Sound Font for PC/CF

PhoenixReborn
07-11-2011, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucn4Be1CaZY&hd=1

PhoenixReborn
07-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Oh, and this is primarily based on Ahsoka Tano.

dgdve
07-12-2011, 03:00 AM
I LOVE the base fonts (not sure how they will respond to different set ups).. Have they been tested on various platforms? from v4(pots) to v5(digital) and across the spectrum of PC sabers.. BUT since they are for sale, NOT FREE (for community members) I just wonder if any rules are being broken?? (or maybe its time for some clarification)

Maybe a MOD can set the record straight regarding sales (through PM's) with regards to the tcss forums (you should probably set a link to your sales thread on FX... if you have one) until then keep up the good work!!

Im loving watching the new fonts spring up from active community members!! (just a warning be careful with the "for sales" rules)

cardcollector
07-12-2011, 04:56 AM
IT sounds very well mixed. nice job man.

Knighthammer
07-12-2011, 07:10 AM
I like this one =)

KuroChou
07-12-2011, 07:51 AM
From my understanding, public solicitation in a thread is a big no-no, but people use PM's to communicate sales all the time. The difference is the "public" part, vs. "private" message.

Jedi-Loreen
07-12-2011, 08:12 AM
Solicitation is still not allowed here, even through PMs. Tim can read PMs if he chooses.

Anything of that nature needs to be conducted completely off the forums.

PR should give people his email address, if someone PMs him about getting his fonts.

dgdve
07-12-2011, 09:23 AM
For the record PR did NOT try to sell or communicate with me through tcss forums, I just know new fonts is whats on everyones mind so I thought some general clarification was in order BEFORE rules do get broken (and subsequent feelings hurt). Thanks J-lo for that.. nobody wants a ban

I am really digging how everyone is working on new fonts! Keep it up!!

PhoenixReborn
07-12-2011, 09:38 AM
I have no intention of selling anything on these forums.. That is what emails and IMs are for.. PMs are just for expressing interest.

Jedi-Loreen
07-12-2011, 06:17 PM
That's fine. I was just making it clear to others. ;)

PhoenixReborn
07-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Just made a huge update to this.