PDA

View Full Version : just some thing i have seen before but never though of

thejedilestat
06-10-2011, 12:20 AM

it always erks me alil when i see photots of people holding lightsabers for game posters or book covers ext/ext. look where his hand is placed it is where the controll box should be but there is no controll box. the saber has the red button so it should be ESB luke but as you can see no controll box or rivets in the grips. if it is a ESB the controll box should be seen but even in other photos(dont have them but im) you can see the hand over where the box should be as if the box is not there...

so why should i care about this you may ask. well i dont really i just loged on to xbox.com.au to talk to one of my friends and that was on the home page

ok got it off my chest... nothing to see here move along:D

Jedi-Loreen
06-10-2011, 09:43 AM
The inconsistencies in cover art and comics have been driving costumers and prop builders crazy for years.

Tarrell
06-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Not to metion when there saber colour doesn't match what its written as in the book. "I'm looking at you I, Jedi...."

Onli-Won Kanomi
06-10-2011, 08:29 PM
The inconsistencies in cover art and comics have been driving costumers and prop builders crazy for years.

Yeah like the Princess Leia 'padawan' saber that Luke built her based on his ROTJ style hilt that on different book covers showing the same hilt style is pictured variously by cover artists as Red, Blue, and Yellow bladed and is also described elsewhere as Green...Leia changes her saber crystal daily to match her wardrobe it seems...or its a Skittles saber; "taste the rainbow".

Cover artists are either clueless or careless about sabers.

thejedilestat
06-11-2011, 12:27 AM
well padme was no diffrent with her clothes i guess. its something that i guess is small and shouldent be a problem... but it is. with all the star wars geeks in this world work in these places? cant be bothered to put there hand up in a meating and say this is not what the saber looks like.

my vote is for careless Onli-Won Kanomi