PDA

View Full Version : Petit Crouton, What a ...

Ben
05-24-2011, 08:15 PM
... Rush I just had!

Config file set, card slide in and locks perfectly. Hook temp connection on battery pack...

Then you breath and press the switch... Speechless. That's how I was watching the kitchen turn green. The hypnotic sound/blade flickering... And it's loud too!

-- What you say!

- I Said: And It's Loud Too!

-- Could you shut that thing off I can't here you it's too loud

:rolleyes::wink:

Loachri MacTalabh
05-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Nice, Congratulations! I hope to do the same soon.

jin starkiller
05-25-2011, 05:37 AM
... Rush I just had!

Config file set, card slide in and locks perfectly. Hook temp connection on battery pack...

Then you breath and press the switch... Speechless. That's how I was watching the kitchen turn green. The hypnotic sound/blade flickering... And it's loud too!

-- What you say!

excited are we...congrats on having your first PC-L

Silver Serpent
05-25-2011, 06:03 AM
My experience was similar. I brought in the wife for the first ignition, pressed the button...and nothing. No lights, no sounds, nothing at all.

Then I remembered I hadn't reset the PCB on my battery pack yet. Did that, pressed the ignition, and it was glorious! The speaker resonating in the hilt was far more impressive than I could have imagined.

Congrats to you on your saber!

Crystal Chambers
05-25-2011, 07:28 AM
Cool. So...does this mean you're going to post a saber for us to see?

dgdve
05-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Welcome!! (and yes we hear ya) I'm assuming your still building the hilt?

Sounds as if your super excited (yeah this is an addictive hobby). Since this is your welcome thread its a nice safe place to post "concepts" or just throw out idea's for the design of the saber itself. I'm sure you already started going through the stickies, collecting all the invauable bits of info, the lessons of the Masters who came before you (its daunting, but very rewarding).

Good luck on your build! (I can tell your excited) ~dgdve

Crystal Chambers
05-26-2011, 06:57 AM
I Said: And It's Loud Too!

I'm guessing you've never heard a Crystal focus or Ultra sound in person before. hehe...They is rill loud.

beggarsoutpost
05-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Baw ha ha ha ha ha.... There's no turning back now.... Seriously it's like that every time....

Tarrell
05-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Watch enough vids with crystal focus sabers, usualy you can just bearly hear the person display over the fantastic sound thats being produced.

Ashla Knights
07-14-2011, 05:07 AM
... Rush I just had!

-- What you say!

That's exactly how I felt, congratulations in deed. I'm working on my third EL/sound saber configuration set and each time it's the same feeling. :D

Jedi Mynock
07-14-2011, 05:22 AM
yep, i have everything i need, just have to wire it all up. i will experience the awesomeness of the azmaria cracked and MH flashed PC very soon!!!!
most likely this weekend, after i get done finally go see dark of the moon! (why am i thinking of pink floyd whenever i talk about transformers now? lol)

welcome to the forums! and yes, lets see what this PC of yours is going into!

cardcollector
07-14-2011, 02:17 PM
Seriously it's like that every time....

QFT, IT is a glorious thing every time for that first ignition... :cool:

Ben
08-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Cool. So...does this mean you're going to post a saber for us to see?

I did a fiew days just before. Here : http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?13053-My-first-saber

Watch enough vids with crystal focus sabers, usualy you can just bearly hear the person display over the fantastic sound thats being produced.

My plan was to use CF to begin with but Erv didn't had any and was to occupied at the time so I "fell back" to the petit crouton.

Baw ha ha ha ha ha.... There's no turning back now.... Seriously it's like that every time....

For that your right.... No turning back. Its when while surfing and ended up at Vador's Vault that I went: "you got to be kidding me!" at how far and up to an art form what I was seeing was at.

I have all parts for 2 others. One is taught like a claymore... Long hilt for comfortable two hand handling. And a Red staff.

I'm not planing to make a living of it tho. Some like to do paintings, others potteries... I got hook on custom sabers.

So Fenderbender and Allaerra... It's all your fault ;)

Jedi-Loreen
08-02-2011, 03:48 AM
In the future, please do not double (or triple post).

Use the Multi-quote button next to the Reply with Quote button.

Thanks

I merged your 3 posts together.

Ben
08-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Thank you. I didn't knew about this feature.