PDA

View Full Version : Hello From The Order Of Ashla Knights

Ashla Knights
05-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Hello my name is Derek; I'm from the Order of Ashla Knights and I'm new here. I've decided to join the forum because for one, I'm a customer of Custom Sabers and two, we're working on a saber product line for our community web-store and I have several questions. I look forward meeting as many members as I can and I certainly look forward to expanding my knowledge of saber design and construction.

Thank you all for your time and consideration :D

Master Thompson
The Order of Ashla Knights
http://ashlaknights.net
Ashla's Knightly Newsletter - May 2011: http://ashlaknights.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1236

(null).exe
05-15-2011, 09:05 AM
first off, welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you have questions, and with some searching through the stickied threads, you should find the information you're looking for to start building sabers.

A word of caution though, these forums are part of the Custom Saber Shop, and as such, no threads or posts about selling or re-selling saber parts are tolerated.

Azmaria Dei
05-15-2011, 09:05 AM
welcome to the forums! i recommend reading ALL stickied threads if you haven't already. they're crammed full of useful knowledge collected over the years. as for questions about your web-store, i highly recommend leaving most of them at the door, unless it's about coding/scripting help. a few of us know a bit about that sort of thing, but sales questions/comments other than what's in Tim's store is disrespectful to Tim and i don't want to see anyone get into trouble.

welcome and enjoy!

Jedi-Loreen
05-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Please heed the advice that the other 2 people have given you. I'll be watching.......

Sidd
05-15-2011, 11:19 AM
welcome

::Edited for snide comment::

Ashla Knights
05-16-2011, 06:37 AM
I appreciate the advice and I respect the warning, as I said I may have questions about saber construction only and would never disrespect another site by attempting to peddle my own wares. I wouldn't do something like that because I wouldn't like it done to me. Besides, as I said I'm an existing customer and would like to remain so.

Again, thank you for the advice :)

Rafalema
05-16-2011, 07:13 AM
Is it a coincidence that the name of your group becomes 'AK' when shortened? :razz:

Loachri MacTalabh
05-16-2011, 12:28 PM
"Hello There"! Welcome to the forum. Got question's, We got Answers. Got new ideas, We love to hear about then. Have a great time. :^)