PDA

View Full Version : placed a order, forgot 1 item

OcTavius
05-01-2011, 07:21 PM
I placed a order a few hours ago, and i forgot 1 item.
the order i placed was over $50 including shipping, but i forgot to add this to it
http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Black-Card-P350.aspx
now is there a way i can have this added to my order before it ships? because i pretty much refuse to pay another $7 shipping on a $4.50 thing

if its possible ill give my order number etec

Loachri MacTalabh
05-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Sorry Dude, The order process says to make sure you have every thing you need, once an order has been captured and in processing, it's final. You can always try to get one Ol' Uncle Geore's prop team did. Break off one from a circuit board from a old computer.

OcTavius
05-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Damn it. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna pay $7 shipping for a $4.50 thing that can go in a $0.75 envelope, just cant do it

cardcollector
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
If you put it in a.75 envelope it will most likely be broken by the time it gets to your house... ;)

Tcss does a great job on shipping everything so it is protected and secure.

Look on the bright side... By the time you are ready to install the card you can make another manly order. ;)

OcTavius
05-01-2011, 10:37 PM
honestly, you could do at little as wrap it in toilet paper and put it in a envelope and it would be fine

Big_Furry_Oaf
05-01-2011, 11:55 PM
I've learned there's usually more than one thing you forget or didn't realize you need with every order.
You may end up needing some more parts and can place a larger order later on.
Or you could just email the store and see if he can toss it in with this order. It wouldn't hurt anything.

brett
05-02-2011, 02:09 AM
Here in Australia the minimum postage is around 35-40 dollars, no matter how small the order. It has prevented me ordering little bits and pieces I would love, but makes me all the more careful when making final decisions. And that is a habit I am happy to cultivate.And when things do arrive, it is always extremely well packed and, if nothing else, makes the orders I make even more precious and exciting.
Thanks Tim!

Skottsaber
05-02-2011, 04:33 AM
^^ qft

Azmaria Dei
05-02-2011, 05:58 AM
also, there is pretty much nothing that we can do for you, just being members of this forum ourselves. being in Japan, i feel for you as well, but that fact does not change. all you can really do is email Tim and see what he says.

Ronan
05-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Email Tim and ask him. You can find his Contact Info on the store website.
Also if you find yourself needing a couple more things, make a new order.

The members here are part of the forum, they can't help you with placed orders and all that.

OcTavius
05-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Everything is taken care off now, mods can close this

Jedi-Loreen
05-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Done.