PDA

View Full Version : How to hook up the Petit Crouton?

CptMaizo
04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
I am working on a saber and I jus bought the PC board and I need a lil help hooking it up. All and any help is greatly appreciated.

Azmaria Dei
04-12-2011, 11:29 AM
have you read the manual? you can download it from the product page.

after that, please ask some slightly more specific questions...

FenderBender
04-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Anyone else smell burnt toast?

jin starkiller
04-12-2011, 07:19 PM
I would suggest reading the manual cover to cover several times untill you think you have it down and print out a copy to look at while wiring it up or like
Fender says You will have burnt toast

Azmaria Dei
04-12-2011, 07:21 PM
and then read it backwards a few times. pretty much everything you could possibly need is in there.

Lord Dottore Matto
04-12-2011, 08:28 PM
All of the questions that you can possibly have are answered in the manual. We made sure of it ;) Have fun! BTW, Az's suggestion of printing it out is a very good one.

Jedi Mynock
04-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Yep, mine should be here today! and i have read the manual front to back, and will do it again. i have an android tablet with the pdf on it so i can have it right next to me as i solder it up. and as always if i hit any walls or if i am unsure of anything i will consult the experts ; )
its my first "real" sound board but not my first instal. i cant wait! (unfortunately i still need the extra stuff like

good luck to you CaptMaizo, and be sure to post pics when you are done! or better yet during the build!

- Jedi Mynock (aka Katarn on FX Sabers)

mps
04-13-2011, 02:11 PM
I just ordered one a couple of days ago...but I've had a printed copy for weeks now...very handy.

Takanis
04-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Anyone else smell burnt toast?

Sniff...sniff.......Yup.

I'll just reinforce the whole manual thing. Read it A LOT!

PhoenixReborn
04-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Well, theres a few ways you could hook up the Petit Crouton. The first, being to read the manual of course. Everything is in there.

However, if it's not going in a saber you could go with the following on the Petit Crouton:
Butter
Cream Cheese
Peanut Butter
Sliced Sausage and Various types of Cheese.
The list goes on.

Jedi Mynock
04-14-2011, 01:03 PM
if we're going there i like them crumbled over ceaser salad.

got mine yesterday!
now i just need some trustfires and pcb, charger, charge port, kill key, and aux switch.
aw hell... pretty much need a whole new saber hahaha
ROTJ Luke V2 time!

Azmaria Dei
04-14-2011, 08:47 PM
oh and as it's been said many times before, do NOT poke the wires through the holes and solder them in...