PDA

View Full Version : where to get CF?

neogardyn
03-25-2011, 11:29 AM
would know tell me where I could get a CF even if older versions?
Is possible???

Skottsaber
03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
better save up some very lucky stars and head over to www.fx-sabers.com/forum to see if anyone there has one.

Lord Dottore Matto
03-26-2011, 01:58 AM
He can join the other8 wtb CF threads.

cardcollector
03-26-2011, 06:34 PM
He can join the other8 wtb CF threads.

LOL. :lol:

You might want to head over to the link Skott mentioned and try to get a saber with a CF in it...
A new one is hard to come by as Erv hand makes them in small batches...

I would just go get a PC-L from TCSS...

neogardyn
04-15-2011, 03:26 AM
I have a PC-L. I have illusions of getting a CF and to change the sound sources. Although I love the PC, I try more sources Novastar.
As for buying a sword and made ​​a CF ..... I prefer creating my own ...

Rhyen Skytracker
04-15-2011, 03:46 AM
It took me almost 3 years to get a CF. They are very hard to come by unless you get a saber with one already in it. They sell out in less than 5 minutes when they do go on sale. So, good luck.

Crystal Chambers
04-15-2011, 04:26 AM
I may have a lot of luck but I got one after just 9 months in the hobby, but I was really focused on it. If you read up on the release dates on FX forums regularly you might get lucky.

As difficult and expensive as the CF is to get, the PC really is awesome.

Tarrell
04-15-2011, 04:40 AM
I have a PC-L. I have illusions of getting a CF and to change the sound sources. Although I love the PC, I try more sources Novastar.
As for buying a sword and made ​​a CF ..... I prefer creating my own ...

I have those some illusions, maybe one day I may own a CF board, If im super luckly.

Skottsaber
04-15-2011, 04:51 AM
I got mine after at least 4 months of waiting, watching. It is not walk in the park. It doesn't just turn up and stay there for you to check. You have to be actively checking every few minutes for months if you want to get at it.

Loachri MacTalabh
04-15-2011, 11:08 AM
It may be some time before Erv makes a new batch. With a new baby he is focusing on family at the moment.