PDA

View Full Version : trialvron here new to this forum

trialvron
03-23-2011, 08:13 AM
ok so im gonna make this quick as i am mad busy this am
up in Canada..dosent seem to be big saber community.. i maybe wrong point me in the right direction if there is plz..
any way i have been buying sabers online and locally some 2010 hasbros for my son
(the removable blade jobbies )..lol
i grabbed one for my self for fun .. i dont like it lol its the ( anikin ) i want to convert it but i have no time to do it any one u guys think i should look up for the job would be help full plz post (rply)...
cheers.....
MTFBY always:confused:

jin starkiller
03-23-2011, 08:17 AM
welcome to the forum

read read read

read all sticky threads ...questions you may have probably have been asked before

here is the link to the conversions not sure if they the same as 2010

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/forumdisplay.php?15-MR-and-Hasbro-to-luxeon-3w-conversions

if not someone else can specify

trialvron
03-23-2011, 08:19 AM
nice thx

Skottsaber
03-23-2011, 08:30 AM
If you are asking who we would recommend to convert it, which I think is what I can gather from your broken text, unfortunately we cannot help you. This forum is attached to a store and no sales of goods or services are allowed here.

Jedi-Loreen
03-23-2011, 10:24 AM
What Skott said.

If you're here just looking for someone one to do a conversion on your saber, then this is not the place for you. The place you seek is here:
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php

If, however, you wish to learn how to do things for yourself (this is a DIY saber forum, after all), then please do lots of reading here and enjoy your stay.

trialvron
03-23-2011, 06:47 PM
looking for a few things but i got my questions answerd any
cheers

Camarius
03-23-2011, 06:54 PM
your incomplete sentences confuse and intrigue me... its like a mystery case and I'm Jedi Sherlock Holmes.... maybe finish the thought then press [Post]

=P

Jedi-Loreen
03-23-2011, 08:10 PM
looking for a few things but i got my questions answerd anyway(?)
cheers
That's what I figured he meant.

dgdve
03-24-2011, 04:57 AM
Welcome!!! I also feel all I can gather from your first posts is that your.. possibly looking for someone to convert the saber for you??

Let me be the first to tell you that with some careful planning, a decent afternoon, just some very basic skills and house tools you could easily convert the saber yourself!! (and depending on the age of your kids) maybe make a family project out of it, after all if the Canada community is small where better to start the growth then within your own house ;).

Read ALL the stickies (take your time they are a good read), check the gallery and conversion threads.. there is NO measure to the amounts of inspiration you can get here.. I say it a lot but its true.. TCSS is the saber DIY spot.. if the guys(and great ladies) here cant do it.. it just cant be done (hehehe.. yet)