PDA

View Full Version : AV switches

SpexSkywalker
03-11-2011, 08:42 PM
ok, so i know generally asking when an item is gonna be back in stock can get quite bothersome if it's 200+ people asking about 1 item, but I just noticed something i thought worth asking about.
None, nay not one, of the AV latching switches are in stock! Can anyone tell me what's up? It seems to me that this particular incidence is perhaps a bit out of the norm, right?
Anyone know an approximate restock date for these items? Particularly a red one?

IndustrialAction
03-11-2011, 09:21 PM
I don't know when Tim is going to get re-stocked BUT I do know that any 16mm vandal style switch will work in the build.

Azmaria Dei
03-11-2011, 10:03 PM
they're all on order. we've had several threads on this subject before. he's sold out and there's no word on when he's getting his next shipment. he IS getting more though. it'll just be a while.

Skottsaber
03-12-2011, 03:41 AM
PLUS it was recently the Chinese new year, and EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING shuts down in China for however long it is.
So any parts Tim gets from China (if he does) are going to be delayed.

SpexSkywalker
03-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Sry for the subject repeat... should've done a little more searching i guess. Thanks for the info though... i'll keep an eye out.