1 of: MPS Insert style 6
1 of: 1.2" Double Female
1 of: Star thermal tape pad
1 of: Luxeon Rebel Star (Red)
1 of: Luxeon Collimator Lens 8.7 deg viewing angle
1 of: Luxeon Rebel Lens Holder
1 of: PCB for 3.7V Li-ion Battery
1 of: 4AA Battery holder
2 of: TrustFire Protected 3.7V 900mAh 14500 Lithium Battery (2-Pack)
1 of: 2.1mm Power Jack
1 of: Makototsai LED's V2 (Red)
1 of: Premium Speaker
1 of: MHS speaker mount V2
2 of: 26 gauge wire (Black)
2 of: 26 gauge wire (Red)
2 of: 26 gauge wire (Brown)
2 of: 26 gauge wire (Blue)
1 of: 1/16" Heatshrink tubing
2 of: 220ohm 1/4w resistor
1 of: Petit Crouton Sound Module
1 of: Bezel for illuminated switches

Silver Serpent
03-01-2011, 03:29 PM
You're getting protected li-ion batteries, so a PCB isn't necessary. It looks like you're intending on using 4 li-ion batteries in a single pack? That's 14.8V and you'll smoke your PC really fast.

I'd recommend getting a pair of unprotected li-ions, the PCB for 7.2V packs, and heatshrink for the battery holder instead of a spring pack.

I'm also unsure why you're getting the Makototsai LED. They're generally used for making LED string blades, and are really really bright. Much too bright for use as an accent led. You may have something specific in mind for it though.

Jedi-Loreen
03-01-2011, 03:39 PM
The AV switch is a larger diameter than the guarded switch, so you'll need to order the service to machine the proper size switch hole.

I also don't see a momentary switch for your Aux switch, if you're using the PC board.

And why are you ordering the 4AA battery holder when you're ordering 2 trustfires? I see only one 3.7V li-ion PCB, are you using just the one battery?

Edit:
Silver Serpent beats me to the post, again.

Though I did address 2 other issues that he did not.

Azmaria Dei
03-01-2011, 03:56 PM
the Makoto LEDs are super bright - good for lighting a crystal chamber, but bad for an accent LED - it'll blind you.

Komakon
03-02-2011, 03:31 AM
The Makoto LED will be used on a crystal chamber =]
So I will ditch the batterypack, what batterys should I use? < I already have the PCB for it. I would wire it to a recharger/kill key port. <can I use energizer rechargeable?
Or can I just use two of the li-ions?

And why are you ordering the 4AA battery holder when you're ordering 2 trustfires? I see only one 3.7V li-ion PCB, are you using just the one battery?

I got 2 of a pack of 2 =] So 4 total.

Also thanks for the replies!

I also don't see a momentary switch for your Aux switch, if you're using the PC board.
AHH!! Forgot the AUX switch!! =D Thanks

Azmaria Dei
03-02-2011, 04:20 AM
i would just use 2 of th eLi-Ions, wire them in parallel, and heatshrink them together. you could fit 3 in there, but that's pushing things a bit far i think. if you did that you would be better off with a single protected 18650 instead.

Komakon
03-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Awesome, thanks for the help. Now to get heatshrink for them =D